Thursday, October 8, 2009

Thinking Aloud... 'Feeling Good'!

1200 hrs, At the Office. On a mini-break from the frenetic pace of juggling multiple tasks over the past fortnight. The past week was particularly crazy but it is all good. The fun part is that it gives me the rush that keeps me going.

I just told myself over the weekend that I should be more regular with my blog posts. It is not meant to be a personal diary made public. It is always nice to feel good about the fact that your friends get to read a bit about you every now and then, even though you are not as apprised about their lives. Sometimes I wonder if all the effort that I make to be in touch is really worth it. But again, it is all about the 'feel good' factor.

I feel good about making the effort to be in touch. I feel good about knowing or in most cases assuming that everyone who I have ever known this far is out there doing well while fighting their own battles and waging their little wars. I feel good just being me.

Each day has its share of surprises. Hopefully, the happier surprises are the ones we all should be dealing with for a long time to come. On that note... I am getting back to work. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment