Thursday, April 23, 2009

The Buzz about the FIP!

I got on to reading the current buzz boy's notes on the ongoing IPL tourney in South Africa.

Irreverent, crass, interesting, humorous, insinuating, entertaining... are some of the words that came to my mind as I moved from one post to the other.

The casting of the players with their idiosyncracies and their call names on the blog has been well thought through. I am not trying to critique the blog and neither am I trying to glorify it. It is sheer entertainment paisa vasool for the general online readers who also need to quite well versed with the cricketing world and its constituents.

Fake or not, it sure is quite riveting. Let the buzz buzz around...

1 comment:

  1. agree to this one...completely :-)
    Entertainment it is...and if you really notice, most of the news that captivates attention is controversial ;-)

    ReplyDelete